Today you are going to learn a recipe for Butter Cookies. They are delicious quite shareable! 😉 Why not bake them to give to the ones you love in Valentine’s Day?
- 125 g of butter at room temperature
- 200 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 450 g of wheat flour
- Mix the butter and the sugar until you get an homogeneous cream.
- Add the eggs and the flour to the mix.
- Knead the dough until it does not stick to your hands anymore.
- Stretch the dough and cut it into any shapes you want. I made flowers, stars and hearts.
- Place the cookies in a tray lined with baking paper and put them in a preheated oven at 180 ºC.
- Take them out after they look golden brown.
- Share them with the ones you love and enjoy!
Note: If you want, you can add a soup spoon of chocolate, cinnamon, lemon zest or vanilla extract to your mix.
Have you ever baked cookies like these? Are you going to try this recipe? Let me know!