If you are a girl, you have probably heard about a hair ring that has a peculiar telephone cord shape before. A few days ago, I was given a pack of three Invisibobble hair rings, in pastel colours, and I am liking them so much I decided to write a review about them.
Hair we go!
- Invisibobble is traceless. This is why the product is called Invisibobble. No matter how much time I spend with the bobble on my hair, it does not leave any kink in it, like regular hair ties do. The Invisibobble places uneven pressure around the circumference of the ponytail, which alows the hair to be held strongly in the ponytail without being too tight.
- Invisibobble avoids headaches. Do you know when you make a ponytail and, a couple of hours later, you have an uncomfortable and painful feeling on your hair roots? Join the club. The bobble does not pull on individual hairs, nor does it pull the scalp. When I started using Invisibobble, I did not have those kind of headaches again.
- Invisibobble avoids split ends and hair breakage. The seal is not made with a metal piece, like the regular hair ties. It is made by soldering the two ends together, therefore giving the bobble a smooth surface. The Invisibobble does not damage my hair nor gets entangled or caught on it. Nevertheless, it does not mean it will never happen, because sometimes my hair breaks when I take my bobble off. It means you can tell a huge difference when comparing with regular ties effects.
- The Invisibobble is antiallergic and water and sweat repellent.
- The Invisibobble is wearable with all hair types. No matter if your hair is thin, thick, straight, waved or curly, Invisibobble’s strong grip will allow you to style your hair as you want.
- You can even wear it as a bracelet!
Do you have an Invisibobble rings? What do you think of them? Also, if you like reading product reviews, let me know in the comment section below!