First, I want to thank The Crafty Lady in Combat Boots (she has an impressive life story!) for nominating me for One Lovely Blog Award. Just as the Liebster Award, this is a community-based award, a way of getting to know some of our nice neighbour bloggers.
Seven facts about me
- I am a Brown Belt in Karate Shotokan (2nd kyu). When I was about 6 years old, my father took me to a dojo near my house. Once I started practising Karate, it became one of my life passions. I had the opportunity to go to various competitions around my country and to meet wonderful people. Beyond physical abilities, such as coordination, strenght and speed, Karate allowed me to develop character, sincerity, effort, etiquette and self control (which match the maxims of Karate). I also practiced Swimming for almost 10 years. There is nothing like the feeling of being under water…
As High School is so demanding, I started exercising at a gym because I could not practice a sport with a fixed schedule. I never felt so resistant, toned and healthy.
I am sure sports, fitness and exercising will be always with me in my future life, because I cannot live without them.
- I love science. I like to say science is my religion. Universe is REALLY COMPLICATED. And people are REALLY CURIOUS. The way the human species has discovered so many things about how things work and even how to predict and control natural events fascinates me. I want to give my contribution to scientific knowledge one day.
- I know how to typewrite. I find it a really useful skill, because I write much faster and without needing to look at my laptop keyboard. I think this skill is extremelly useful for people who spend a big part of their day writing in computers, because it increases productivity dramatically.
- I find myself as an aesthete. I adore art. I like drawing, paining and studying art. A day in a museum is never enough for me.
- All I want is to explore the world. I want to travel everywhere, learn many more languages, immerse in new cultures and to meet different, inspiring people. I want to get lost in the big cities, sleep in fancy hotels and wake up in places I have never been before, try different foods and swim in every ocean.
- I love my family. “Family is like branches on a tree. We all grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one.” I wish I could spend even more time with my family, because I feel blessed when we are togheter. If your family is balanced, parents will always support you and help you grow and siblings will always be your best friends, no matter what happens.
- Blogging has become a big project for me. I never thought blogging could be so interesting. I feel more connected to the Internet and to the world. I am developing many skills and learning new things every day. I hope to have a successful blog, one everyone has heard of and finds informative and entertaing.
I think these were the most relevant or interesting facts about me.
Wish I Were Here, Dana L. Dagget, All-Pro Sports Talk, Rosegardens and Thorns, Explores More, Clicky Chick Creates, Rebellive Blog, Simply, Davelyn, The Scratchboard Comic Project, Seat 31D, Doodle Mum, She’s a Maineiac, Ad Pitch Blog, M&J Blog, La Belle Chloe.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
Thanks for reading!