Don’t you love shrimp? And don’t you love salads? I certainly do. Although I love eating salad all year, the best time to eat salad is in the Summer, when the weather is hot and I feel like eating something light and refreshing. A few days ago I made my own shrimp salad for dinner, and it was so healthy and delicious I thought it was a good idea to share the recipe with the blogosphere!
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cocumber
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 lettuce
- 1 red pepper
- lemon juice
- Peel all the shrimp.
- Cut the cocumber into thin slices
- Slice the tomatoes
- Separate the lettuce leaves
- Cut the red pepper in tiny pieces
- Squeeze half a lemon into a glass
- Cut as much coriander as you like
- Combine all the prepared ingredients in a big bowl and season the salad with the lemon juice and some salt, if you want. Add the mayonnaise in the end.
I’m sorry for the bad quality pictures. As you may know by reading my previous posts, I broke my camera and I have been taking pictures with my iPad…
If you do prepare this meal, please let me know. It would be amazing for me to know I contributed for someone’s meal. 🙂
I’m on a seafood diet.
I see food.
I eat it.