I started blogging in August, so my blog is nothing big (yet!), so I felt very happy when I was nominated to the Liebster Award, the first blogging award I was ever nominated for.
The amazing Josie Harris, owner of the blog Seat 31D nominated me, and I feel really thankful for that.
The Liebster Award is a fun way to get to know other bloggers with blogs we find interesting, by asking them questions. I think it is a great way to set the blogosphere together.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Write a post answering the questions you were given.
- Nominate 5 – 11 other bloggers for the award and come up with a set of 10 – 11 questions for them to answer.
Josie’s questions and my answers
- Why do you like to blog?
I like to blog because I neatly let my thoughts get out of my mind. Blogging alows me to share my experiences with the rest of the world, to find people with the same interests as I and also to practice my (English) writing and communication skills, photographic skills and computer skills.
- How many languages do you speak and how many of those do you blog in?
I speak English, Portuguese and also some French. Currently, I blog only in English, in order to reach a wider audience.
- Do you write your blog at night or during the day?
I usually write my blog during the day. I actually prefer to write in the mornings.
- What is your favourite type of cupcake?
I love anything with chocolate; I like chocolate cupcakes, with whiped cream or chocolate on top and with some toppings like chocolate chips or smarties.
- Do you have any phobias?
I don’t think so… I even visited this website to find out, but I can not relate to any phobia listed.
- What were the best and worst birthday or Christmas presents you have ever had and who gave them to you?
Fortunatelly, I always liked my birthday presents. The best presents I have ever had were Barbie related toys, such as a Barbie house I was given by my grandparents when I was 3 or 4; videogames, like Tomb Raider, The Sims, Fallout and Spore, given by my parents, and also game consoles, cell phones also given by my parents. I also loved getting this laptop in wich I am currently blogging.
- What is the most expensive thing you have ever broken?
I don’t usually break things, but this Summer, when I was in The Netherlands, I broke my camera… It fell to the ground and… “bye, bye display…”. I got really, really sad.
- What are the hottest and coldest temperatures that you have ever experienced?
Where I live, the weather is mild, so temperatures don’t vary so much during the whole year. I would say the hottest temperature I have ever experienced was 40ºC and coldest was -2ºC.
- Where was the last place you visited?
The last place I visited was The Netherlands, during three weeks in August. That is a beautiful country everyone should be at least once in their lives. I wrote three posts about my trip: https://allibreathe.wordpress.com/category/travel/.
- Where is the best hotel you have ever stayed in and why?
Although I have not stayed in many hotels during my life, the best hotel I have ever stayed in was Oud London, in Zeist, The Netherlands. It was really peaceful and cozy, my bedroom was very well decorated, it had an excellent wellness center with a swimming pool and the breakfast was amazing.
- What is your favourite form of transport when travelling? (i.e. plane, car, train, foot, hot air balloon, bicycle, skateboard, boat etc.)
I love travelling by plane, because I am flying! It also usually means visiting different countries, something I love doing. Travelling by car and train is also something I like because it alows me to see different regions and landscapes of the country while travelling.
…and my questions for you are
- When did you start blogging?
- How did you came up with your blog name?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- How frequently do you blog?
- Where do you find inspiration for your posts?
- What is your favourite food?
- What is the best place for an evening with your closest friends?
- What are your favourite shops?
- What is your favourite travelling destination?
- What do you like most about travelling?
- What makes life beautiful?
I really would like to see your posts and your answers to my questions, so please link me!